Noctilucent plastic masterbatch is a kind of plastic masterbatch with self-luminescence function. Noctilucent plastic masterbatch is made of noctilucent powder and transparent resin after deep processing. It can be used directly or mixed with other similar plastics. If the noctilucent powder is directly added to ordinary plastic products, it is easy to make the product black and discolored. Noctilucent plastic masterbatch can solve the phenomenon of noctilucent powder blackening and uneven dispersion in the plastic production process. Noctilucent powder in injection molding is mainly phosphor harder and screw friction caused by black phenomenon, how to avoid this phenomenon?
1. Noctilucent powder as far as possible on the selection of fine particle size, soft powder luminous powder.
2. The selection of the machine as far as possible to use the old, short screw injection molding machine (generally recommended within 0.8 meters of the head) to make luminous products relatively better results.
3. Mixing material as far as possible to choose manual mixing, avoid machine mixing.
4. Try to reduce the temperature and pressure in the process of injection molding, try to reduce the temperature and pressure on the basis of the finished product.
5. The proportion of optical storage powder used for injection molding is generally 3%-10%. The proportion can be adjusted according to the requirements of luminous brightness and cost accounting, and the proportion can not exceed 10%.
The above method is very good to alleviate the dark phenomenon of luminous powder in the process of injection.